Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello and welcome

Good morning from Massachusetts! I'm Tabitha, the stay-at-home mother of my dear little boy Teddie. We just LOVE our beautiful hometown (hence the blog title!)

Early this summer, I was fed up trying to find clothes I loved for my little one. So my overly-confident mind told me "just MAKE his clothes!" and so I bought a $20 sewing machine from a virtual yard sale and dove right in and just fell in LOVE with making clothes, and seeing all the wonderful patterns and sewing blogs out there!

So I'd like to share with you my learning-to-sew journey here. I'm sure my friends will appreciate me plastering a blog with my sewing adventures rather than on facebook!

Thank you for reading, I'll leave you with a picture of my lovey wearing my very first creation:


                              
  ...I'll be sure to elaborate on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment