Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Goodbye Summer

Bring on the autumn crisp!


Teddie's wardrobe is already well in the works. I started off making a pair of HOSH pants by LouBee Clothing with a pair of jeans that have been loitering in my room for eternity (and I've since made three more pairs!) and a sweater that I drafted using the Darling Cardigan pattern by Owly Baby. I was actually very impressed with my sweater; I had no idea seemingly delicate cashmere could be cut up and not fall apart!


Can't get enough HOSHpants!





To help add to his fall wardrobe,
I am absolutely THRILLED to be participating in
Kids Clothing Week "Storybook"


Can you guess my personal theme for this challenge? I'm sure it will be a very popular one, 
but I just couldn't resist!

Earlier this summer I kept coming across KCW posts in all the sewing blogs and thought it was some super-secret-experts-by-invitation-only club or something. I was so jealous lol! So glad that is not the case. I can barely contain my excitement, I really want to start sewing pieces for it now. Im so impatient! Is that against KCW etiquette? Why must I wait!? I promise I'll still do more sewing on the actual week!
Sombody please enlighten me!


No comments:

Post a Comment